Thursday, February 5, 2009

I read you and God I'm good at it I'm so spot on

I join the queue on your answer phone
And all I am is holding breath
Just pick up I know you're there
Can't you hear?
I'm not myself
.
.
I have become a living, breathing cliche. It is a sad thing.
.
.
But whatevz. I've gotta get ready soon to go out and meet Cheryl. I hope Bernice is able to join us coz I haven't seen her in ages! Make that TWO ages!
.
I'm seeing all the Poly students wither and die of stress. Poly is seemingly not a breeze - nope, projects, assignments, presentations, Tests (which are just around the corner for them!) - The lecturers/teachers/whatever you call them just love to shove them down your throat, yes? And all at one go, too.
.
But today, we're gonna chill somewhere and talk. A much needed breather. I am going to raid FarEast too, and get seemingly cheap jeans and the camera! Must remember to check out prices of film, NOT in that shop too. And must remember to check out other vintage shop that seems to evolve directly from the dark ages with its old school hand-carry luggages and cameras and All. That. Dust! Or maybe I'm just imagining the dust. Hmm? Oh maybe, visit phae too! Hahaha
.
Well my best friend wants to eat Seoul Garden. Thank goodness students in Singapore are on the government's priority list. They don't even discriminate against "foreign" and "local", like Australia does. Heck, in Singapore I can get all the student-priced stuff I want! Better take advantage of it now while I still can..and while I'm at it!

No comments: