Monday, May 11, 2009

Before the day is over...

I would like to say something to : CHERYL NEO WEN HUI


I'm sorry I only called you at like, 10am (SG Time) this morning! I hope it's not to late (it's NEVER too late, so I say!) but I still wanna say

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!!

Photobucket
from then

Photobucket
to now (or rather, recently!)


You've been so darn awesome, bestfriend. I only wished I did something (like sent another louya postcard back) but I just didn't have the time!

Thank you for 6 years of awesome, crazy ups & downs. The friendship's amazing and I can't wait to go back and we'll bust Fareast plaza!! (SHOPPING AWAITS!)
Anyways, I hope you had a good time alright!
I LOVE YOU LONG TIME <3
Gi

1 comment:

Cheryl Neo said...

THANK YOU! I love you :D Felt so happy after you called me! WOOHOO