Friday, May 22, 2009

Do you love me? (Now that I can dance)

I spend my weekends?
Dreaming...


http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/


Était-ce un rêve, un mensonge, ou est-ce que je suis juste mort et suis allé au ciel ?



I woke up and He was there. Sitting silently, watching me sleep.

*/edit

Massive amounts of clockwatching. Hello mraz you seem to sum up my life in just three words maybe more like three albumzzzzzz. this is me as bored as i can get looking at the coming tests + assignments makes me feel like running away you have no idea the amount of times the thought of dropping out of school has been considered and contemplated BUT thank God He's handling my battles for me if not i'll probably drop dead.like.right. Now.
it's been (Bin) a rain-filled week so far so gloomy i cant wait for singapore mega excited EGGCITED Hello sunny humid singapore i've never missed you more kkkthxbai!

No comments: