Wednesday, May 13, 2009

But you never realised.

I handed in my WorldPol assignment today! Thank God it's OVER and DONE WITH!



I love how everything starts changing when there's a turn in seasons.
I especially love autumn and everything that comes along with it! The cold air that's somewhat refreshing, but at times makes me want to hide under the blanket and not leave my room; the hot chocolates and mashmellows; the scarves and boots; the leaves which turn from green to yellow/orange and then fall in all its crispy delight! Oui, j'aime l'automne! It's so sick to walk in uni and be surrounded by all the beauty autumn has to offer - with the ipod plugged in, of course :D


Anyways, I'm in such a happy mood because I talked to PTS last night/this morning! It's her birthday today and PTS, if you are here: HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!
Hahaha we haven't spoken at all since I came here! That's more than two whole months! Am totally looking forward to Singaporeeeee! WOOHOO CAN'T WAIT!! AUDI!!!! :D

No comments: