Friday, May 15, 2009

In Sync.

I really should be asleep by now but my hair's wet because I took a shower because it smelt like Istanbul.


Like, Istanbul, the fantastic shop with amazing chips and kebabs. Yes, the one at the corner of King's. Yes, the one where the workers where bright orange tshirts with the words "Special (?) 7th Edition" on the right hand side.


So kewlzxz.

Absolutely looking forward to Shopping tomorrow. Must keep in mind the thousand + 1 assignments I have sitting on my green desk.

Anyhows,


It's = I sat down and thought to myself: "What is?" Simple. Our Lives.
Your = GOD
Love = The Reason
that has
Saved = we NEED(ed) to be saved. If not, we'll be lost. If we weren't saved, we would belong to no one - no father. Like a child who ran away from home - we wouldn't return. It's such a powerful word. Constantly reminds me how small and helpless I am - how little I can do by myself & how much I must depend on my Father. Such a Good word :D
Me = YOU/HIM/HER/THEM = PEOPLE!


Because of God's Love, that Jesus Christ came down to save me, and give me life.

Best thing: Not just life.

Not just a good life.

Not even just a full life.



But life in abundance. Overflowing. Plentitude.

Heaps (as the aussies go)

God is Simply Amazing. Love how the 'simple' and 'amazing' go together. Like, it's supposed to be simple, but it's not actually cos it's so amazing. Like, far out. But then again it's so amazing, that it's just so easy to spot it - like, how can you EVER miss it?

No comments: