Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Geeks Get The Girls

Would very much like to hang around in bed more but Can't cos of massive amounts of work awaiting.

On a brighter note, God is so good!

So I have a media assignment due on Monday and i'm nowhere near done (typical). I basically have to write a colour news story. I only just passed the last assignment so I'm actually gonna sit down and think through this so I can at least get a credit!


Anyway I'm writing an article about this 16-year-old girl from Sunshine Coast. And the reason I'm writing about her is because she's gonna sail across the world, ALONE and UNASSISTED for the next, say, 230 days. (I've done my research). And crap how scary is that! But she's apparently very keen on it.
And to up my assignment, I would have to do some straight up interviews. But because she's such a busy bee, I really didn't think I would be able to do so. But God does that whole 'sacred divine intervention' thing he does and hoky pokey I will be able to call her anytime today to interview her (after a series of emailing her secretary/PR officer/mum/who knows)!!!!

I know it isn't much of a testimony, but to me, it's absolutely life-changing! HAHA

Anyway, I better prepare cos i'm pretty freaked out/stoked about doing my first ever proper interview. I think i'm nuts. If only she'd reply my emails instead of me having to call her (AND THE TRANSCRIBING I HAVE TO DO LATERRRR)


But nevertheless THANK GOD! Nothing is impossible without Him. N-O-T-H-I-N-G!


BTW, playing basketball yesterday has left me with aches up down left right centre. Gosh I'm so unfit.

2 comments:

Cheryl Neo said...

Do you miss us when you were playing bball ytd? :)

Geraldine said...

HAWHAW HOW DID YOU KNOW! I WAS TOTALLY THINKING ABOUT YOU GUYS + 100PLUS + CHICKEN RICE (The one at the coffeeshop near your house)