Thursday, May 28, 2009

Why do we always miss each other out on the streets

There's just this lapse.


I've been real studious for the past 2 days or so and will continue to be trust me on that I've not studied so hard ever since coming to uni!

Apart from productive (so i say) studying, a lot of has been happening. Some shook me quite badly but thank God the problem's settled now(:

Friends have been amazing, especially new-found ones. I've been challenged to step out of the comfort zone that i've built in sydney, and wander into the unknown. I don't really know where I'm going, or rather, where God's leading me. All I know is that this path isn't easy but Give it all to the one who saved my life!

I'll have a proper post up in a jiffy. Like, say, next tuesday after my last major test before the finals! There's quite a bit shoved at the back of my mind ever since like 3 weeks ago. Wait for it!

Have an awesome, awesome day, guys. God Bless.
Geraldine loves you! xx

No comments: