Sunday, October 21, 2007

im sorry

I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist the temptation to blog.
I know it sounds silly but it actually gets a whole load of thoughts of my brain.
Nothing personal of course.

Anyway, my dad HAD to be a superhero and fix the computer and stuff. see la! now that everything's working i'll use it everyday! Which isn't good. I was doing so fine people!

And yesterday was my cousin's birthday. Held a barbeque over at my place. (hooray we're finally using what we paid for!) and he is like super funny. Plus his PSLE's over so he can totally relax. But yea, no worries i slacked my butt off ytd (need i say no good?)
Laughed really really really hard with my cousins. They're a bunch of funny people la okay.

Church today. Nothing much. I think studies got into our heads and stuff so we became like very random.

And i feel so unprepared of the upcoming major exams! (U#Q*TRABFRJ$*#Q%$(FJI#Q I NEED SOME MAJOR SHOPPING SPREE SO I CAN SHOP MY WORRIES OFF MAN
it's like i'm not mugging hard enough and i know i'm not mugging enough and like everyone around's me so totally kissing their books 24/7 and what am i doing?!

okay. that's the very stressed side of me. apparently, not stressed enough.

I'm so hopelessly random.
i'm dreaming of vivo and shopping and bags and shoes and nice clothes and accessories and the beach and suntanning and hot guys and and and

I'm boring. Period.

Chimos.

No comments: