Tuesday, October 23, 2007

she's so lovely!

HAHA i absolutely adore this song!
It's so funny it tickles my funny funny very funny bones.
It's the kinda song that makes you wna dance around and sing along with your girlfriends
HAHA its so fly baby




I love the way she fills her clothes.
She looks just like them girls in vogue.
I love the way she plays it cool.
I think that she is beautiful.

She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so lovely x2

She's Pretty, a fitty
She's got a boyfriend though and thats a pity.
She's flirty so flirty
And that kind of girl thats really dirty.

I don't know
I don't know
I don't know
How we'll make it through this.
I don't know
I don't know
I don't know

I love the way she bites her lip
I love the way she shakes them hips.
I love the way she makes me drool.
I think that she is beautiful.

She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so lovely x2

A stunner, I want her
Was she this fit when she was 10 years younger?
Come see me discreatly.
She says shes got a trick or two to teach me.

I don't know
I don't know
I don't know
How we'll make it through this. x3

I don't know
I don't know
I don't know

I think that you are lovelyx 7
I think that you are beautiful.

She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so so lovely
She's so lovely x2

I don't know
I don't know
I don't know
How we'll make it through this. x5
I don't know
I don't know
I don't know


Okay i'm back on the rap because i've done the tys 2-3times already and Last year's paper was absolutely easy peasy!
*Cross fingers. Let's hope that Cambridge will be nice enough and give something even simpler.
what can i do now but study somemore (GEOG! *SCREAMS)
3 weeks seem to be slowing down.

Anyway, the radio's my baby these few days.
I keep hearing BSB and their song inconsolable. its a typical BSB song, so nothing much really except for the fact that kevin's gone so now its just another 4 member boyband.

Like, look at nick carter. He has one album and 2 singles which are long forgotten by the world by now. And then look at BSB's rival, N*sync. Guess who's from there? Yea Justin Timberlake.
Nevermind that he used to be another pretty face in another boyband (who admittedly was pretty big ) back when we were little kiddies who worshipped blond Floppy hair (arghh)

But look at Mr J.T himself! He's probably one of the best artistes out there so its cool. I mean, he didn't even need cameron diaz or britney spears to boost his popularity. When he first went solo, he had great songs, especially cry me a river! and then he went into that whole funkaye-music-that-gets-you-addicted-and-dancey genre thingamajic.
Of course, collaborating with Timberland is awesome la. Its timberland!

But its not a 3-strikes-and-you're-out thing.
Basket-oops Backstreet Boys still can do something.
But the thing is do we want them to?
After all, they are famous for whiny lovesongs. Ask anyone to sing I want it that way, or The Call or Larger Than Life. Even Back to your heart and they'll do it.
(i know them backstreet boys song alright!)

So what if we're all into screamo and retro music and techno and rock?
You can call them Gay (harvn!) but its definitely a fact that the numerous BSB songs we grew up with can never be thrown away just like that *snaps fingers.

So yea don't be so hard on them cause you're "way cooler than them" and "totally over their baby songs" and be totally dismissive with a flip of your hair or a shrug of your shoulders.

Which backstreet boy is gay, anyway?
:D

No comments: