Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Thanks to Kalvinder, i'm pretty much into R&B these few days

Haha what's up ladiesHow ya'll doin'Yea I know what ya'll needAll of ya'llAnd that's ya'll gangsta boo rightCome onMmmYea...YeaOh no noIt was 6 o'clock on the dotThat's when I seen this cutieShe was chillin' at the spotshe was wit her girlsI was wit my boysAll of a suddenI asked her to come over and say�Whaddup maHow'd you like to get to know me?I'm not shyI'll do anything for you andI'm that guySay I pick you up at eightI promise I won't be late�[Girl:] 'Cause all I ever wanted wasSomeone I could hold on toSomeone who would never break my heart in two[Chris:] can I be the one for you?[Girl:] lets sing out and let's seeShorty wanna rider (gangata boo)I told her that I'd call her (it's true)I'm not looking for the love butI think that you're the oneSo come on come onShorty want a baller (gangata boo)Someone who can spoil her (it's true)I'm not looking for the love butI think that you're the oneSo come on, come onI never met no-one like you beforeBut I gotta take this chanceCause if I don't I'll never knowWhat this girl is really looking forI may not have all the money (so who cares)I may not have all the fancy cars (I'd still be there)But what I have to give you babyIs so much more[Girl:] 'Cause all I ever wanted wasSomeone I could hold on toSomeone who would never break my heart in two[Chris:] can I be the one for you?[Girl:] lets sing out and let's seeShorty wanna rider (gangata boo)I told her that I'd call her (it's true)I'm not looking for the love butI think that you're the oneSo come on come onShorty want a baller (gangata boo)Someone who can spoil her (it's true)I'm not looking for the love butI think that you're the oneSo come on, come onHey shorty you're the oneNice lips thick hipsPut me onToo tough come on girlBreak me offI can't see you wit nobody elseNobody's like your Chris (noo)(DON'T KNOW THIS BIT)Come on baby [x2]Shorty wanna rider (gangata boo)I told her that I'd call her (it's true � yes I did)I'm not looking for the love butI think that you're the oneSo come on come onShorty want a baller (gangata boo)Someone who can spoil her (it's true)I'm not looking for the love butI think that you're the oneSo come on, come onooohh ohhohh noyeee-eeaaah

Genius. Pure genius.
The whackiest song all year! Can you imagin kal dancing now? Her funny step-snap-step dances!

Okay sorry i just feel like i'm missing out on alot of stuff going on in the REAL world

And stop studying already people!
There's only so much you can achieve in one night.

What is true contentment, you say?
It's being blessed(:

No comments: