Wednesday, October 31, 2007

You, Me, My Medication

SIX MORE DAYS
SIX MORE PAPERS

And i keep hearing RJA all over the place! On phones, other people's MP3s, playing on the airwaves!

HAHAHA RJA reminds me of table partner! :D
We always try to remember the lyrics of the RJA songs.

Had really really really super weird dream last night
Had a whole mixture of the weirdest people dumped tgt in my dream - includes secondary school friends, pri sch friends, and of course the usual typical nameless faceless strangers.
I think it must be the lack of brain cells.

This is bad but i feel so not panicky and not stressed out at all.

And i'm telling YOU now, that I, Geraldine Chua will be leaving on the 31st of Jan 2008 to study in Sydney, Australia.
Don't ask why. it's just a personal choice, but of course i have my own reasons(:
Not that i'm looking forward to leaving Singapore &everybody okay. I am not.

Really! sheesh.

So looking forward to six days later!
Oh makan kakis! CHOMPS FOR DINNER NEXT TUEDAY? :D :D :D (after the sickening lit papers.)

Anyway.
MCR's coming.
I still don't know if the killers are coming/came but at this moment i'm not exactly chasing for tickets.
Linkin park's coming.

Who else wants to visit pretty, green singapore?

Paper tmr and friday!
Minimum, Bs for those 2.

Chimos.

No comments: