Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Okay had like the scariest thought:

What if i don't go to school tmr? As in, deliberately?

Anyway, i shouldn't be harbouring such mental thoughts. It's useless because i'll still go even if i don't want to.

Catcher in the Rye is a pretty famous book and someone gave it to me, erm, last year i think?
Such a shame. i've only read it once.
But since i'm in the middle of Harry Potter (i'm trying to not read too much but study more which is proving to be extremely difficult) I have no time for other books at the moment.

I don't understand how people can hate reading though. I mean, fine, if you're holding on to really lousy books with virtually no storyline then i can understand what you mean.
I even understand if you're reading some classic, or literature. Afterall, it does get a little boring.
But books are really good! Sometimes even better than tv (but this is touchy. i love TV AND books at the same time. And don't forget the radio! - VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR :D )

And my parents just left to watch a movie ):
It's quite sad seeing that almost everyone else has a life, but me.
I've been cooped up at home or in the school hall practically everyday since the start of prelims. Or maybe even before that.

But still. Thank God that the time for extended programmes and excessive after school programmes are all passe. And not to mention, CHINESE REMEDIALS.
i think that's the worst.
I miss lower secondary days though, when people don't really give two-shit and you feel like you have a whole life ahead of you.
But then you get into sec 3, and everything screws up. Okay la, it's not that bad, but secondary 3 is probably the shittiest year in the 4 years of secondary school life.

Whatever it is, my secondary school LIFE ended on the 16th.
However, my secondary school DAYS are gna be lost on the 6th of now, 6pm

Anyway i was watching TRL the other day, and they were talking about Britney Spears and the custody thing. If you all still live in the ice age, Britney spears is fighting for the custody of her 2 kids with her ex-husband, (bummer)Kevin Ferderline.

And then TRL went around talking to people in I LOVE NY (inside joke) about her and whether they think she should get her kids. The reaction of almost everybody is : "its sad that she's losing her kids. But she really needs to get her act up. "

And then they interviewed Chris Crocker, who admittedly, scared me off a little bit.
Anyway, Chris is a helluva britney fan and *ahem, he looks just a little bit like her. Got me questioning about his sexuality but generally, he seems pretty popular.

Go check out youtube for his " STOP BASHING BRITNEY, SHE'S HAVING A HARD TIME " and "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE, YOU BETTER WATCH OUT" videos.

Classic : "i may be a whore, but i am not a famewhore okay"

AND THEN I SAW HIS VIDEO OF HIM DANCING AND THEN I BURST OUT LAUGHING UNTIL I CRIED.
PLEASE go check it out! i won't put it here cause it may cause you to freak out and die of shock or heart attack. It'll make you cover your ears but not your eyes and then you'll be so repulsed you have to let out gas. Haha okay that's random but seriously, the video SCARES me.
He's like some total psycho i sat in shock throughout the whole near 3 minute video and then probably another hour after that.
Even now, i'm stumped. Look at it
"I just can't.. Control myself!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, Gimme more (no pun intended) Sarah Michelle Gellar. It sounds wrong but ever since they stopped buff, i've not seen her.

Okay i said that purely because of the GIMME MORE part.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: