Friday, October 19, 2007

what if i wanted to break

Finally!
Science practical is over!
okay let's very well over look the fact that it's just ONE down paper and there's so many more to go
but hey it feels like the whole damn thing's over already! lol

anyway, chemistry was surprisingly easy peasy
okay fine it wasn't THAT easy but easy enough la(: [all hail Zinc Carbonate]
bio was well, just plain surprising. it was more to the theory side and there were NO TESTS AT ALL
stupid FDJ(Q(U##)@!*%)$#QFDKANGK REAG walao make me memorise so bloody much
okay i know i sound whiny but please, let me whine

haha

&my computer crashed.
all i can say is Well done, & good timing!
because i can concentrate on my really long honeymoon with my tys-es and books and OSP
ONLY, i keep switching on the tv which is such a waste of electricity and kaching because there's boring shows all day long
shocked me. like, when did i get bored of TOM &JERRY?!


Oh and graduation day. Don't even ask. to me, it was wayyyy too draggyyy. Even my speech (i admit) is draggy! I read through it halfway, okay like, 3 quarters of one page and i almost deflated. Hahaha yea i know bummer right. But its true! I got bored of my own speech!

but yea, the 'after-party' (Oh spare me Ha-bloody-Ha) was not bad. Was busy taking loads of pictures and stuff like that. And then varian treated (i use the word loosely because we paid - a little, too) us to pizza hut! Harvn was so irritating! Because the soup tasted like shit, they complained and made things difficult for the waitresses. Okay like, its our right but hello! Manners people!

But anyway, i must commend them. they tolerated our nonsense and bitching and evil eyes and served us a new pot of soup (though it was just a not much better but Still.)

Oh and has anyone seen britney spear's new music vid? Wow. like, Wow she is now fat. Even fatter still in the extremely revealing getup she wears. And black hair does not suit her.

And Ashlee Simpson's with pete (from FOB). This is probably old news but so, i'm kinda 'out'.

Okay see you all. I'll be back. Will go shopping VERY SOON :D

Oh, and if you like, have any dvds/cds like grey's anatomy of first few seasons of friends, or scrubs or movies, please! lend them to me AFTER my O'lvls!

chimos!

No comments: