Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Before too late, before too long

I realised I've only just TRULY assimilated to this lifestyle. But now it's time to move on and concentrate on my studies.

Steps to be a true-blue, full-time mugger:

1. Wake up for ALL lessons. Despite English being 8-freakin-am in the morning..don't skip!

2. Pay attention in class. Goodbye to all the doodlings and spacing out.

3. Do your homework - even if it is just reading. Or you'll end up not knowing that the teacher is saying because you're doodling all the time.

4. Put 110% of effort in your assignments. Because in the end about 30%++++ will mysteriously disappear. From your marks.

5. Do not be lazy! Do not do last-minute work! No, like, seriously. Be like me.


Okay. That's pretty bad humour for afternoons. I am having a splitting headache and it's not Bloody Brilliant. Is it Really? Hahahaha okay enough of the British accents (not like you can hear them but it's running through my head) and I know I'm just talking nonsense as usual, but spare me or sue me. Booo I'm sick. Pfffttttt. kthxgtgbyezxzxzxzxzxzxzxz

No comments: