Monday, October 13, 2008

So maybe I can't think a title for this post.
Maybe I'm just not thinking right.
Maybe I'm Warped to it's truest sense.
Maybe I don't like school that much.
But then again, Maybe I do.

pfftttttt. Woke up at 6.30am in the morning with too much bad thoughts running through my mind.
I even went down to breakfast and met my mates at 7.40am outside class though all I wanted to do was crawl back under the sheets where I feel warm and safe and secure.

English presentation was, I must say, not too bad. I don't know if we can get a HD or even a D, but like all the other public speaking times, it was fun I guess? The videos were pretty successful! Haha just praying hard that we'll do good!

The rest of the day was a back-to-school routine. Indeed, it IS a routine. One that I probably can't break free from for the next 7 weeks or so.

And 7 weeks just seems insanely quick! Like, from 40 weeks to 7 weeks....Time just passes by so quickly! Makes me want to put everything down, stop and wonder what exactly have I done to spend the last 30 weeks. Makes me wonder if all that I've done is worth doing. If it's not just useless stuff like going to the movies or rolling on the floor laughing.

Haha but yeah I only realised today how much I'm going to miss my classmates. I mean, there's a high chance i'll still meet with the Taylors House people but my classmates, whom I'm not that close to, actually made school life more enjoyable. Of course, there's wacky teachers like Mario who really made school more interesting too. If english wasn't my first lesson, I swear I would not want to wake up at all!

And yes, I do know it's a tinge too early for the whole 'Reminiscing' thing. Haha yeah I shall refrain myself. I guess it's because I was reading through the sec4s blogs and they were all doing dedication posts. Hahaha oh man I sure do miss yuying!

Okay okay. No more nonsense. Imma go try and do some econs. Have completed ONE assesment in webct which is pretty freakin amazing okay!


And Hello PIP! Don't worry you're still on my mind. If you were flesh and blood I would torture you in a japanese occupation way and finish you off with my super sharp super shiny samurai sword. (Bad alliteration, I know.) But no. You're my freakin assignment and I. Hate. You.

Ta.

My heart is yours to fill or burst
To break or bury
Or wear as Jewellery
Whichever you prefer

No comments: