Sunday, October 26, 2008

Guyfriends

Everyone knows Manutd drew with everton last night. And today, Chelsea vs. Liverpool. That's some tight competition there for the top spot. And I was actually planning to support Liverpool(ofshit). But then Varian came along with this four liner that cheered me up instantly. His advice was good: Support, See them play, Then after the match hide my face. I agree. I doubt I'll be watching them play though.

Chelsea fans, sing it loud and clear (OMGSH I AM SUDDENLY REMINDED OF THE GIRLSOUTLOUD VIDEO WITH THE DORKY GUY WAIT MUST GO FIND LATER):

We Hate Liverpool FC
They Live Off Their History
And We Couldn't Give A Fuck About Stevie G
Coz JT Got The Captaincy

HAHA how amusing. Only chelsea fans will do that, I guess? Manutd fans are too UP THERE (so they say) for these kinda things.

But we must applaud for Hull City, who was in the second league. They are third. Maybe i'll end up supporting this unknown team. Okay fine. Not so unknown anymore lor.

No comments: