Friday, October 3, 2008

The show must go on

Okay so I'm back and I'm up even later than yesterday. I don't get why teenagers need so much sleep-time. Does it have anything to do with our hormones? Somebody? Anybody?

Anyway I get that the last post was entertaining. And I won't be deleting it because I never delete my posts. But well, as much as I am angry, I just want Cheryl to be happy.

So if Cheryl is going to move on, well, I'm going to be right at her side. I'm going to let it go too. It's a case of up-there-down-there, if you get what I mean.

But please, someone, direct C to this blog. I mean, I wrote it for her specially?

Haha joking la. SOMEONE called me angsty and emo. How is this angsty and emo! Maybe, JUST MAYBE, it MIGHT be the generation gap :D


ANYWAY! Encounterfest'08 was just MIND-BLOWING! Nevermind that the bus ride there led us to half the places around Sydney before finally embarking on the hour-long journey to Baulkham Hills, the sermon and worship was worth it!

Carl Lentz is such an awesome speaker! He's American by the way, but his wife is a Queenslander, if I'm not mistaken.

Well, that was just PART 1 of Encounterfest and I'm heading back down later today. The whole of Saturday will be spent at the Hills too! We all just need to have a Fresh Encounter with Jesus Christ! :D

And if you keep ending your sentences in exclamation marks! You seem all excited! And bubbly! And jumping for joy! Like! Yay! Hahaha! But! It kinda gets tiring too! So I'll Stop! Right! Now!
Bye!

No comments: