Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wired

Photobucket

All I want to do is survive and get back to bed. Have been doing extra sleeping since yesterday and I'm in no mood or condition to continue 'expanding' on my assignments.

Oh-kay. Shall catch up with some Media reading. And homework for that matter. Why do I have this feeling that the weekends will be jam packed with Econs and PIP?

Boo. I need more chillax time. Oh oh oh got my University application form today too. I know my first choice is definitely Media. But I still have 2 other choices. Either psychology, which is interesting minus the stats part. And maybe Law? People have been asking me to do Law here cause my GPA is good enough. It's interesting I guess, what with the influence of ALL THOSE BOOKS. But somehow I think that maybe family law and wills and what not will be B-O-R-I-N-G! So yeah I only want criminal law but I don't think they'll just serve it to me on a silver platter like that.

Also, should I apply for Melbourne Uni? Advice, anyone?


No Auststudies tmr. And Econs. Rob's going to court. We're speculating it's because of *COUGH, COUGH* rape *COUGH COUGHT*. Haha no la joking. Maybe traffic ticket? Oh wait. It isn't Singapore.

And before I forget, we just watched untraceable which is pretty great. It's an Action/Thriller and Diane Lane was great. FOR ONCE, Females ruled and guys got killed. See, we are capable of escaping from danger BY OURSELVES OKAY.


We are pretty awesome. Don't doubt our gender for a second.

No comments: