Friday, October 10, 2008

The Script

I would post pictures up but that would be far too time consuming. It's 1.21am?!??!?!?!! here (haha bad case of deja vu) and I'm like just wondering how come time flies by so quick here.

I am sleepy and I feel a headache coming on. Yet, I will TRY to finish my english essay today! I have not touched Econs nor PIP yet but at least English presentation is pretty much done.

English Essay is such a major turn off. I'm stuck at 324 words. It's not counted but still, I don't want to just vomit nonsense all over the paper. At least some sort of standard is needed! Well, I am planning to sleep by 5am today. Or at least until I cannot stand it. Or even better, maybe I can 'ton' until breakfast and then eat and sleep after. Maybe that would bring the word 'HOLIDAY' to a HNL what with late nights and even later days - if that makes sense.

But yes. Who would've thought that countries other than Singapore would learn to give HOLIDAYS a whole new meaning! Should not HOLIDAYS be about HOLIDAYING. In other words, shouldn't educators be kind and nice and not shove us tonnes of assignments to battle with over a measly 14 days off school?

As a student, I am sick and tired of holiday homework. But I guess in Singapore it's worse because 98% of the work are not graded and not important anyway. But yeah, on behalf to almost 3 billion students in the world (this is factually inaccurate, sir), can we please have no work to do during the HOLIDAYS? Because we want to relax during our break, just like you! And if You, as an employee, wants to take a leave, you would not want to be disturbed by phone calls from the office right? Like you, We want to laze around the house and eat junk food and stay up to unearthly hours and do nonsense and basically just pig out.

Remember, educators. We are human beings too!



But yeah. That's what you get for last minute work and being a habitual procrastinator. Ts's probably doing his econs now. Or playing Dota.

Have I not mentioned how WoW steals people from your life? Please, do not get sucked into this demonic game. Hahaha


And yes. I Do Know that I have spent over ten minutes typing nonsense (again).
Ciao.

PS Oh and may I add.Testosterone levels in males are decreasing. Which is why you find more females around you, even if they are made in Thailand. Also, this proves the point of 'Women are from Earth, Men are from Pluto', which sadly have been kicked out of the Solar system because it is too damn far away.
PPS The exchange rate is good now but that doesn't mean I have to shop!

No comments: