Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fantasie impromptu

Please do go check out Chester Tan's blog. I have his link in erm, my links. Haha He's a blogger.photographer.composer.pianist.

His blog isn't commercial, in that it's not xiaxue material. He probably does it to inform us what has been going on, and also to just, you know, BLOG. It is entertaining but the entertainment factor is not purposefully placed there. His photos are awesome and so are his piano pieces. It is simply amazing. It makes me so calm and the clarity of it all....you have to listen!

Yes, in fact I am 'distracted' by his music now. I think I need more classical music. They say Mozart, Bach, Beethoven and the likes makes you smarter! Maybe I need to be smarter :D


OOOOKKAYYYYY Back to PIP. Have been feeling edgy lately!

No comments: