Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sleepy

I am absolutely zoning out. In dire need of sleep because it's 4.30am?!?!?!?!?!! in the morning. I didn't realise.

Anyway, I have meeting later on but I don't know what time it is. I am trying to finish up the English presentation because they didn't send me anything so just in case, I'm just going to do up a bit. Also, I (finally) finished my media homework although I didn't exactly concentrate on doing it well. Also started on my English essay but my mind was pretty haywire even then so I decided to stop and come finish my English presentation.

And if this chunk of words doesn't make much sense to you....well, it doesn't make much sense to me either.

I'm falling asleep in front of my computer. Using toothpicks to keep my eyelids open. And I need to pee.
Why oh why do I not drink caffiene?

No comments: