Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Panicking that I'm not panicking

My life is seriously one whole cycle of slacking and then realising that I need to start worrying and being worried that I'm not worrying when I should be.

It's endless. And by far, a very lousy life cycle indeed.

So, since the internet is endearing all,

Things I Need To Do:

1. Complete Econs essay and turnitin by tonight
2. Laundry (Change bedsheets)
3. Cut my nails
4. Cut my hair. Or at least trim it. But I'm going to wait until after I go back to Singapore.
5. Complete my media essay
6. Continue my PIP
7. Fill in Uni application form
8. TT kachinggg to daniel
9. Clean my room. Like, seriously. You should see the state I'm living in. Just one step closer to a pig sty
10. Start studying for finals. Which is soon.

In short, I need to start feeling muggish and step up my hygiene levels.
HAhaHA

No comments: