Sunday, October 12, 2008

So much room for negativity

Woke up this morning for 11am service but realised Nicole was going for 1. So i decided to join her for 1pm service and Thank God for it!

Never knew 1pm service was an hour long only. But yeah the message, though rushed, was like smack right in my face!! It was really awesome and very very relevant.

But yeah I want to know what they talked about in the 11pm service but cherie and ria are not reliable enough! HAHAHA

But yes I am going to try and search for the dance they did today, because it was Communion, on youtube! I was absolutely moved to tears and like I had goosebumps all. The song just made it to a HNL too. Love ya Jason Wade! But on a bigger note, Love ya Jesus <3


PS Bestfriend! Livejournal post..I need to talk to youuuu
PS Face value is not enough. Maybe you shouldn't even go if you don't want to.

No comments: