Friday, October 24, 2008

Yellow yellow dirty Fellow

I kinda LOST IT today and did the worst thing ever. It's fashion suicide, I tell you. I can't even look Down now! When I do i am shocked and stunned and all I want to do is clean it....

Yes, I painted my nails the worst possible colour EVER in the whole entire history of bad nail polish colours. I did it Yellow!!!!!! And that's not the most horrifying part! It's pretty much luminous!

I HATE IT. But I won't clean it off because the colour is so bright it can blind people. So I don't have to worry about people trying to rob me or kidnap me. I'll just flash my fingers and they'll see starzxzxz.


See, told you i lost it.


Shopping today was tiring. I spent A BOMB. Like, seriously, the amount i spent can be used to make the bombs that was dropped on Japan in WWII. Literally, DA BOMB.


PIP's in a week. I never realised it's so close to the due date. I haven't even started giving out all of my questionnaires = DIE. HOW?!?!?!?!??!?! I CAN'T START WRITING PIP YET! 5000 WORDS!

Okay. Don't panic. Yet. I'm giving out as many surveys as I can. Will start PIP tmr. Or Asap. Or now.

No comments: